Taking some time to bond


Yesterday we had a wonderful day. Jimmy decided that it was a good day for Dim Sum so we headed out to the Chinese Buffet. The food was pretty yummy and the girls had a lot of fun at the restaurant. Kylie tried ice cream for the first time and she LOVED it!

After we finished lunch we decided to go to the park to fly a kite! We had a little field to ourselves to run around. Alana went WILD for the kite! She just kept running and running like a mad woman all around the field. I put Kylie down in the grass so she could play, but she decided that she didn't like the way grass feels on her legs.

After we finished with the kite we went to one of the park's playgrounds. This park has at least 4 playgrounds! I couldn't believe how many there were. We found one that was geared more toward younger kids and it was just perfect for Alana. She played very well by herself. She usually wants me to be standing right next to her and sliding down the slide with her, but on this one she was climbing up on her own and sliding down on her own. I was very proud of her.

My only regret for the day was that I forgot my camera at home :(

-Sarah

Related Tags: Park, Kites, Playground, Dim Sum

0 comments:

Post a Comment